An online English course that goes further – so your child can go further, too
Primary Plus Online, developed by our team of English experts, will spark your child’s imagination, so they can express themselves with confidence that goes beyond their English language skills.
Our new approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English at home with a combination of:
•live online classes with a specialist teacher
•interactive independent study, set by your child's teacher to prepare them for the live lesson – all in a safe, easy-to-use learning environment.
You will have access to your child’s personal dashboard. Together you can track their progress, celebrate their successes and understand where they are within their learning journey.
|Duration||One-week, Two-week, Three-week, Four-week, Five-week or Six-week options|
|Class time||60-minute live classes, five times a week plus five hours of guided learning per week|
|Class size||8 students|
|Course dates||7 Jun - 24 Aug 2020|
|Course fees||QAR 595 - QAR 2,795|
|Format||Attend live online classes with our British Council teachers and study independently on our interactive platform|
Immersive classes with expert teachers to boost English speaking skills
Happy learners make confident speakers! There are many reasons your child will love our live classes:
- lots of time to practice speaking English, having fun learning with classmates of the same age
- small class sizes mean that our highly qualified and passionate teachers can give more personalised attention
- classes aren’t too long or tiring, so your child keeps their attention throughout
Developing the life skills your child needs for their future
Your child will also develop leadership, collaboration, and critical thinking skills in a relaxed environment where they can be themselves. They will:
- work in teams or pairs to practice speaking, problem-solving and collaborating on projects with a focus on real-world topics like the natural world and the environment
- build resilience and get used to communicating and collaborating online with others in preparation for life in a global, digital world
Deepen their learning between online English classes
Your child will prepare for each live class with independent study, set by their teacher to complete at their own pace, so class time is more focused on improving their English-speaking skills. This part of their experience:
- helps your child improve their English reading, writing and listening skills with engaging, high-quality online learning resources designed by experts
- keeps your child motivated with online exercises and activities, including quizzes and games based on real-world topics and fun characters
- gives them space to deepen their understanding of English and improve their grammar and vocabulary
- is child-friendly and easy to use, so they can work independently
- has built-in self-evaluation, so your child can feel proud of their progress and reflect on where they can improve
- includes a personalised dashboard so you and your child can understand where they are within their learning journey
A safe, supportive place to learn
We are trusted by parents the world over, not only for our expertise in teaching English, but for our high levels of child protection and safeguarding.
We’ve put in place robust measures to make sure your child is safe during class and that their data is protected.
Primary Plus Online can be accessed using a desktop computer, laptop or tablet. You can’t use a mobile phone to access our classes because we want to make sure all our students enjoy a quality learning experience.
For your child’s learning experience to be effective, you will need to make sure that your child has access to:
- a good wifi connection
- a microphone – if you have a headset or headphones with a built-in microphone this is ideal
- a speaker and a webcam