Fly higher with UK professional qualifications
As Qatar’s economy continues to grow, opportunities abound. And the people best positioned to take advantage of those opportunities are those with valued qualifications.
We’re able to give you access to some of the most valuable UK based professional qualifications that will see your career soar. And you don’t need to leave the country to get the qualification.
Our staff will make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, from the moment you register for your professional exam to the day you get your results.
We’ll look after the whole process, from providing the exam venue and professionally trained supervisor to having your exams processed by the exam board.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top professional bodies and take your exams in Qatar. We work with:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- British Safety Council
- University College of Estate Management (UCEM)
- CFA Institute
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- Institute of Financial Services
- International Well Control Forum (IWCF)
- LCCI International Qualifications
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health. (NEBOSH)
How do you register?
It’s really easy to register for your professional exams.
- First, get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them.
- You need to do this at least one month before your exam.
How much does it cost?
Our fees do not include costs charged by the exam board. Please get in touch with the exam board to discuss their costs.
Our fees are as follows: QAR 450. Additional courier charge of QAR 85.
The British Council and the examining boards take all reasonable steps to provide continuity of service. Therefore, please understand that we cannot be held responsible for any interruptions caused by circumstances beyond our control. If examinations or their results are disrupted, cancelled or delayed, every effort will be made to resume normal service as soon as possible. The British Council’s liability will be limited to the refund of the registration fee or retesting at a later date.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help administer your exam.