Please follow the steps below to confirm your appointment:
- Choose a preferred date and time
- Fill in the required fields (i.e. name, date of birth, contact details, etc.)
- Click ‘Next’
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Click ‘Confirm your booking’
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment
- Under-18s will not be allowed to enter the centre.
- All consultations will be conducted over the phone, please book an appointment here.
- One person per appointment will be permitted inside the premises.
- Your temperature will be taken at the point of entry. Customers with symptoms of fever or body temperature above 37.5 Celsius will not be able to enter the premises and will be asked to go home.
- Showing the Ehteraz app will be required for each Customer, with a Green status only being allowed entry.
- You will be required to wear a mask.
- You will be asked to keep 1.5m distance from other customers and staff.
- Please follow basic hygiene practices such as using hand-sanitiser provided on premises and regularly washing your hands.
- You should bring with you, and wear, a face mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- During the service, should any customer display symptoms of high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing, or other flu-like symptoms, he/she will be taken to an isolation room and further medical advice will be sought as per local country legislation.
- Water dispensers are not available inside the premises so you may want to bring your own water bottle with you.
Our top priority is your health and safety. More information on protecting yourself from novel coronavirus (COVID 19) is available here
Thank you for your understanding.