The British Council is committed to protecting the health of our learners. At this time, due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are moving all of our consultations to be over the phone or online.
Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
STEP 1: Book a consultation
- You can book a consultation online or by contacting us.
- Your child will need to attend the consultation, so we can assess their English level.
- For Learning Time with Timmy (4-5 years) there is no level check and no consultation.
STEP 2: Join a consultation and take a level test
When you join the consultation, your child will complete a simple level test.
- You will receive information about the courses when you take the test.
- Together, the written test and interview take between 10 and 20 minutes. This will take place on the phone or online.
STEP 3: Register for a course
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.
Virtual Customer Service
Now enjoy our customer services from the comfort of your home. You can speak with our staff on live video and have all your queries answered. The virtual front office services are available from Sunday to Wednesday from 01:30 p.m.- 05:30 p.m. Click for live support