Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
STEP 1: Book a consultation
- You can book a consultation online or by contacting us.
- Your child will need to attend the consultation, so we can assess their English level.
- For Learning Time with Timmy (4-5 years) there is no level check and no consultation.
STEP 2: Attend a phone consultation
- One of our expert advisors will be able to choose the right path for your son/daughter.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
STEP 3: Register for a course
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You can register and pay for your chosen course at our English language teaching centre.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.