Follow these four simple steps:
Step 1 - Book a free consultation
- To help you choose the right course, you need to book an online consultation or contact us prior to registering for a course.
- You can book your consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- Consultations take place online using the phone.
Step 2 - Complete a short online level check
- Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check has 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- You are advised to complete the level check before attending your speaking interview so we can help you choose the right course.
- The results of your online level check will be discussed during the consultation.
Step 3 - Join your phone consultation
- During your interview, one of our expert advisors will go through the results of your online level check and find the right course for you.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
Step 4 - Registration
- After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.
Virtual Customer Service
Now enjoy our customer services from the comfort of your home. You can speak with our staff on live video and have all your queries answered. The virtual front office services are available from Sunday to Wednesday from 01:30 p.m.- 05:30 p.m. Click for live support