Preparing for your exam
- ensure you complete all the fields on your application form, especially your contact details as this will allow us to contact you if we have any questions
- indicate the correct subjects and preferred dates for the examination
- sign the application and attach one passport sized photograph
- ensure your registration with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is confirmed, as failure to register prior to submitting your application will result in forfeiture of your exam fee
- visit the British Council Qatar office to complete your registration and payment process.
|FA1, FA2, MA1, MA2||550 QAR|
|F1, F2, F3||650 QAR|
|FAB, FFA, FMA||650 QAR|
Submitting your application form
Submit your completed application at the British Council Qatar office.
Retain your original receipt as you will be required to present it on the day of the exam.
Processing your application and confirming entry
Once we have received your application, it will be processed as quickly as possible.
You will receive a text message or an email from the British Council Qatar confirming your examination date within three working days of making the payment. If there is no availability for your preferred examination date, we will offer you an alternative date and notify you by email and /or text message.
The Exams Computer Lab at the British Council Qatar office. Please report to the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
Results are available immediately after the examination has been completed.
After you register
All examination fees paid are non-refundable. Refunds will not be issued for incorrect choice of examination or subject.
We will only consider applications for refunds made on the following grounds:
- Medical – hospitalisation or serious injury
- Loss or bereavement – death of parents, guardian, brother/sister or child
- Hardship/trauma – victim of crime, victim of traffic accident.
Applications for refund must be made at least three working days before the exam date, addressed to the Examinations Services Manager. A 25% administration fee is applicable on all refunds of the exam.
Candidates are required to present one of the following documents along with the ACCA membership card in order to sit the examination:
- your valid national ID card
- your passport.
Failure to produce valid ID documentation will result in the candidate not being allowed to sit the examination.
Failure to attend
If you do not attend the examination for any reason other than the ones mentioned above, you will lose the fee that you have paid to the British Council. If you are unable to attend due to sickness, you must call the British Council Qatar immediately and present a note from a medical practitioner in order to avoid forfeiting the fees you have paid.
The computer based exams last for two hours and you will be allocated a slot based on the computer lab availability.